New Waterworldish Oil tanker city

Everdread

Combining one of the many useable boat mods out there I was thinking that perhaps there could be a GIANT oil tanker floating out off the coast that you could ride to. The look and feel of the oil tanker in Waterworld would serve as a PERFECT model of what I have in mind. I like Rivet city and all and the Idea of a giant ship city is awesome, but it just feels WAY too small. For example there is plenty of room on the top flight deck for a shanty town of sorts. And hell you could even implement a quest line that involved raiders on their own boats trying to gain access to the city.

Combining one of the many useable boat mods out there I was thinking that perhaps there could be a GIANT oil tanker floating out off the coast that you could ride to. The look and feel of the oil tanker in Waterworld would serve as a PERFECT model of what I have in mind. I like Rivet city and all and the Idea of a giant ship city is awesome, but it just feels WAY too small. For example there is plenty of room on the top flight deck for a shanty town of sorts. And hell you could even implement a quest line that involved raiders on their own boats trying to gain access to the city.

There is a WIP called Hydropolis that looks VERY similar to the shantytown atoll from the beginning of waterworld. But if someone were to remake the oil tanker, there should be a quest similar to the Power of Atom. Instead of nuking the city, you get to throw explosives into the oil hold and blow the whole thing up.

Archived