Post pictures of your charecters here.

w2drs21

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does every female character have to wear slutty clothes? WOMEN'S RIGHTS! (lol)

But anyways, doesnt it kinda break the RPG'ish feel that you want to have, while playing Oblivion?

All of theese eyecandy bodies and clothes that maybe a prostitute would wear, certainly dont suit an honorable mage or even a thief.

What happened to adventurous, rpg'ish clothes that actually made sence - Having the ability to mod items doesnt have to mean that you are to make your character into the local prostitute of Cyrodiil :P

I mean.. Women didnt wear such clothes back then, though people either tend to think so, or theyre just horny, I dunno.

OFC I dont mean that you should wear clothes that are authentic to what the women wore back then, that'd be lame, but almost(or completely) naked female characters, I mean, doesnt even look cool. Cmon.

Eiries, dude, that GIF is officially saved on my hard drive. Seriously, I needed one like that for my collection. XD

its just getting old tbh

So is the subject. It has been discussed to death hundreds if not thousands of times. People can, and will, play however they want, like it or not. Why not break the trend and post your own character hidden under 900 pounds of daedric armor? No one is going to whine about you doing so.

I've not got a character atm, but I'll see to it that I have one posted within the next few days, and I would never wear Deadric armor.

(due to some file corruptions, etc., in my oblivion folder - And I've lost my GOTY discs, lol)