Post pictures of your charecters here.

w2drs21

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that had been a female in some skimpy bikini armor I doubt either of you would have had anything to say about it, cept maybe some comment about it being a "hot character" or the like. :P

It's as believable as 90% of the female armor mods.

Or laughed at :D

jealousy will get get you no where,nor will envy! :down:

ipegot Posted Today, 11:02 PM

If that had been a female in some skimpy bikini armor I doubt either of you would have had anything to say about it, cept maybe some comment about it being a "hot character" or the like.

your quite right! kudo's to you for having intelligence in your answer.

@Retribution' As for a fight with swords,while your plodding along trying to see where my character is,since he's way faster than your tank,the only blood on the ground would be yours! :biggrin:

and again I've been show why I don't allow ratings or comments on my mods and why my new armors are available only at my site! And also why "children" of any age are not allowed!

If that had been a female in some skimpy bikini armor I doubt either of you would have had anything to say about it, cept maybe some comment about it being a "hot character" or the like. :P

hey now! i wouldve adressed the impracticality either way

If that had been a female in some skimpy bikini armor I doubt either of you would have had anything to say about it, cept maybe some comment about it being a "hot character" or the like.

As for a fight with swords,while your plodding along trying to see wear my character is,since he's way faster than your tank,the only blood on the ground would be yours! :biggrin:

and again I've been show why I don't allow ratings or comments on my mods and why my new armors are available only at my site! And also why "children" of any age are not allowed!

Dezi, you should make a set of armor like that for him

hey now! i wouldve adressed the impracticality either way

As for a fight with swords,while your plodding along trying to see wear my character is,since he's way faster than your tank,the only blood on the ground would be yours! :biggrin:

Dezi, you should make a set of armor like that for him

My armors are for class,not the classless! :closedeyes: