Family Guy Y2K Idea

Ansonr

When after watching one of my favorite family guy episodes I just has an idea, more throwing them out on the table than a request.

If you had not already guessed the episode of Family Guy I am referring to is the Y2K episode where the world ends in nuclear holocaust on new years of 2000.

This mod could start off when you find an expired coupon on a dead man in a chicken costume for some reason transporting you to Rhode Island. Various horrifying creatures have infested Rhode Island such as giant rats, Jorad and his band of Family Feud playing road warriors, octostewies, and Randy Newman. You could travel to various locations such as Quohog and New Quohog aka Natik with its giant twinkie factory. Special clothing such as Peter's "Mayor This" T- Shirt.

There could be quests such as collecting scrap metal from the irrigation system to make guns for mayor Griffin. Rescue Woody (Chris's pet tree) from Quohog. Kill Randy Newman for Lois (Good Karma), or the alternative hooking Randy up with some broadcast equipment so everyone can hear him sing about what he sees (Clearly Evil Karma). The possibilities are pretty much endless.

After seeing this episode there was pretty much now way I couldn't post this here.

If someone actually developed this I'd play it in a heartbeat, as for me developing it. I don't see it happening (I'm also young in modding)

Very good idea, You should have the option of having an Octostewie as a pet

Archived