Farming mod that allows like a "select all" when planting soils

SkyrimPlus

Are there any mods that let you plant multiple soils of the same ingredient in one command rather than planting each soil one at a time? Time spent doing that is pretty tedious, especially at Heljarchen Farm. If there isn't, and someone knows how to do it, there is an idea for you!

Not as far as I know.

Having said that, I have around 250-300 garden plots distributed at close to a dozen various player homes. (Plus I also have farm anywhere installed, and I have several dozen of those plots growing here and there) It's not that bad if you just do some initial planting and then fill in later on with items you're not stocked up on, new ingredients you find (that are of course plantable) , or just items you want to grow a small hoard of (tomatoes, potatoes, cabbages, leeks, carrots, etc) that can be made into various stews, or my current fav, vegetable soup (has excessive health and stamina benefits, always nice to chow one down before entering any "danger zones" and as necessary while in them to keep the buff up). I have around 150 of those plots planted at this point, all done piecemeal.

Moreover, if you keep a portion of the garden(s) permanently planted, it's just a one time thing (potatoes, tomatoes, etc), since they "regrow" every few days if the plot isn't cleared after harvest. I leave some empty plots on every garden so I can fill in as needed without upsetting my other production and then adjust that garden to suit my needs (maybe I'll harvest and clear some nearby plots so I can expand whatever I've just planted, like a one-off luck-find ingredient I want large quantities of, like a few of the rare shroom species very useful for both poisons and for buff/cure potions)

I have so many food and alchemy ingredients in my home storage at this point just from periodically going around to my properties and harvesting my gardens that I rarely even need to harvest. (not to mention foraging while "on the road")

How many plots does Heljarchen farm offer anyway?