Mod - Plugin Merging Suggestions

Deleted135840173User

Greetings.

Through time i ended up deciding what will always be a Permanent Part of my Load Order.

I've already Merged Mod Files within Mod Organizer 2 and sorted as specific Files for specific functions.

An example have the Main Mod + Addons and everything that complements it within the same File Folder.

Patches are usually kept separately unless they are patches that ensure compatibility with the Mods included in the same Folder.

Some Mod Files are kept as they are so they can be overwritten or tweaked easier but as time passed there are no longer any Mod Files for which i am not sure about. I looked into alternatives and i really found the best options for my Load Orders or Save Games.

The only change that can possibly happen is Install something New that isn't covered by my mod foundation. Even then i have also separate Mod Profiles which include only the Minimal Base Game Foundations so thats pretty much covered.

So a few ''Riddles'' remain.

1. Merging Plugins:

What tool would be the best for this?

I have Apothecary for example and its Food Addon, what would be a Recommended way to Merge it?

zEdit is not working correctly lately and i use Synthesis instead for some Mods but is zMerge still working?

What about SSEedit? Is there a way to create Merges inside? Anybody know of a Guide?

2. Safety:

Lets pretend i wish to combine the changes between 3 Mods that don't overwrite each others records. An example:

The Choice is Yours - Shut up Night Mother - No to Nocturnal (All 3 fulfill a similar purpose)

Would it be safe to Merge the records of all 3 Plugins into 1 and create an AIO Plugin that works?

Which tool would be the best for it and how?

3. Records being forwarded:

Lets say i have some mods that need a USSEP Patch. Will it work if i merge their USSEP Patch with the Main Mod and Load the end result after USSEP and with higher load order priority?

The concern here is that the Main mod that needs a USSEP Patch undoes its changes without a Patch.

The Patch overwrites the Main mod to make it compatible with USSEP.

But how to ensure that the Patch Records will Overwrite the Main Mod making the Main Mod compatible with USSEP?

This is accomplished via Load Order by having a separate patch but i what i want to do is make the records of the patch and the main mod being Merged so the final Plugin is compatible with USSEP directly.

So, which Tool should be used and anything above that isn't safe to do?

And what about Missing Masters dependancy?

Edited by Guest