switching from UNP Body to CBBE hips broken and shadow on breasts

Hansfranz78

Hello,

i tried to switch from UNP to CBBE, now some woman have shadows on their breast (that meant to be under the breast) and the elf mage follower has holes on the hips.

I uninstalled UNP and let CBBE overwrite everything. CBBE is last in load order.

Someone knows what is going on?

thank you

I went back to UNP, and everything's fine again.

I installed CBBE and its the same problem, it wont give me any option to install body texture, so i think it auto installs the right texture for "curvy" (?)

I have no stand alone follower. Its the mage woman follower from the magic school.

I have no idea how to fix this.

i have only immersive armor installed. Help me to understand why 1 woman looks fine and the other don't. I thought they use all the same skin texture and body.

I installed pure CBBE texture, the texture is only applied to that woman looking fine before. Adrianna has the new body, but not the new texture.

i removed all armor and clothes from them.

Skin Texture overwrites Files from Total Character Makeover and Pfuscher gloves. I checked every file and allowed overwriting.

Edited by Hansfranz78

You'll also need to use CBBE qualified armor and clothing, so install them (the CBBE assets), build them in Bodyslide, and then if there's no further reason to keep the UNP armors and clothing, uninstall them (if indeed you've installed any UNP armor/clothing)

As for Adrianne etc, you may need to review your other mods (for instance Bejin wives, etc) to ensure they're using appropriate body type and textures compatible with that body type