Enclave Deserter Armor

CancerBat86

[sorry if there are any mistakes but english isn't my mother-tongue]

Enclave Deserter Armor

Modding idea - Would anybody be so kind to do this for me, please :biggrin:

A week ago, I've wanderd the wastes and met a oucast unit. After this encounter a sudden thought strucked me: why are there no enclave-deserters?

I wonderd how they would look like: A bit wasted, with scratches and plasma burnmarks on their black armor a crossed out enclave logo on ther chest, maybe some graffiti-tags like "NEVER AGAIN".

Some days later i watched "Appleseed EX MACHINA" and then i saw it. The Cyborg in the church: PowerArmor with a black hood an A black Cloak. Thats what an enclave-deserter should look like. A black enclave power armor with red eys (like the Enhanced Enclave Power Armor by mortecha), scratches, burnmarkes and all the stuff i've written before and a BLACK HOOD (Like the ones in OBLIVION) OVER HIS HELMENT AN A TATTERD, MOTHY BLACK CLOAK/CAPE. (but please not the standard oasis hood, it looks like a dwarf's jelly bag cap)

The enchantment and the stats are totally up to the modder's imagination.

I've tried to paint a picture how the armor looks like in my thoughts but without my "bamboo" (broken) I'm lost! So i had to paint it by hand. It don't look very good but i hope you get the idea. (I try to paint a better one the next days)

So, if someone has the time and interest to make this armor for me, i would be very pleased. :D

My Picture

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/3953/p1000918h.th.jpg

Scene from EX MACHINA (The Cyborg with the Cloak and the Minigun at 0:57):[/b]

Another inspriation how the cloak could look like (Nod Black Hand, but unfortunatly no hood):

http://www.cnc-i.net/files/media/tiberium_wars/concept_art/NodConcept5.jpg

Archived