HUB Central Guides etc. for Modding Creation and Tools needed

Deleted135840173User

I suppose the title speaks for itself.

Its very difficult to find information or to exchange information for many reasons more actually for non native English speakers.

Discord is a scroll through Topic Tabs for eternity, Reddit is a toxic environment of missinformation and whining, forums dead.

Anyone who can show us the way? We're lost. Just point us in a direction and we find the rest. Thank you.

Seriously? No one? I fail to understand what is wrong with this community. Like ''Hello'' say Hello. Yes you can. Nice in a few months you'll be able to walk as well and then we can go to Circus and watch the Clowns. But until then use the Mirror LOL

As a responsible person i am leaving with the consequences of what i say. I know i just broke the rules.

Thank you Nexus for your Hospitality but something's off here. Can't find any Logic.

Hope everyting goes well with Collections in the future and i wish good luck to any Community colaboration Projects that still exist.

I'll be using an External Tool to download. Don't know if its allowed or not but it can be done.

Edited by Guest

You posted this to the general purpose Skyrim discussion forum. You might get better traction in the modders forum https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/forum/4070-skyrim-special-edition-creation-kit-and-modders/

Also, check over at Lover's Lab.

I'm not a mod developer, so that's about as much advise as I can provide for you.