ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Stealth Armor

Strayfe

In GECK, goto 'Game Effects' and then 'Object Effects', right click then left click 'New', give your effect an ID and name , on the drop down list, choose 'Apperal' then right click on the large empty excel like thing, click 'New', on the first drop down on the left, choose 'IncreaseStealth' (or it may be called 'IncreaseSkillStealth') then on the text box marked 'Magnitude' type 100, click ok.

Then, right click again and left click new, this time choose from the dropdown 'StealthBoyInvis' or something like that, go to 'Magnitude' again, and type 100 (I like to use 100, makes you almost 100% invis), then click Ok; click ok again.

Then go to your armour/clothing right click then choose 'Edit', on the new screen click on the dropdown box marked 'Object Effect' and find your effect you just made, left click on it, then click OK.

Put your armour in game, save your work, play the game and when you equip it, it will become stealthed!

Hope this helped.

You'd have to write a script for that, I don't know how to do it, why don't you do what I do, make the armor have no bipod model or world model, then make it equip on mask or something, then hotkey it, that way if I push 3 for example, I'll be invisible.

Hows that sound?

• 4 months later...

I know this is a 5 month necro, but...

Under Object Effects, create a new effect. Right click in the effects pain and hit "New". Set an ID and Name, something that nothing else will likely use. Set the Type to "Apparel". Right click in the effects window and hit "New". Under Effect select "StealthBoyInvis". Set Magnitude to whatever you want. 5 is the usual setting, but 100 is nearly invisible. More of a visual effect I think than an effectiveness on the stealth.

Now to make it work only when crouched right click on the Conditions pain and hit "New". Change it to "IsSneaking" and hit OK. Then hit OK again. This way it isn't always on.

The reason I necro'd this thread is because I'm having some issues myself. Namely I've placed this effect on the Colossus helmet. Now for some armors it works fine, but others it creates strange graphics artifacts. It also seems to affect game stability.

Has anybody come up with a solution to this?