5mmDoubleAutoRevolver!

Noobsause

if there is a moder who is experienced enough to make the gun in the picture below can you? this gun is a double barrel auto revolver with dual cylinders. for reload animation i think you can use the sawn off shotgun (the cylinders both come out together like a kind of clip)

It can probably be done, but i'd suspect it would take awhile to make and work out all the fps slowdown issues caused by the animation. I STILL have trouble firing the MEC Gauss Minigun. Damnable custom projectiles slowin down my game :yucky:

It can be done!!! my only beef is...why stop at 2 barrels? 3 would be so much more awesome lawl. you could make the chambers have gear edges and spin with each other as they fire 3 bullets at a time >:3 I have no idea how you would do a reload animation for that though....but I don't think people would care as much if you got the 3 chambers spinning as you fire.

It would be a pretty big revolver though, like hand cannon big. xD

I drew a rough of a triple barreled revolver (from an angle where you can only see two) it also has 3 whatcha ma callits (pull-back trigger thingi mabobs) but you can only see 2.

Should fire three at a time (Duh!!! :P) and have a clip of 18 bullets (6 shots total). :whistling:

===========^

===========l

===========l

===========l

=======The barrels are actually supossed to be in a triangle formation (the equal sign are for spaces)

=======================/\

=======================TT

===================/\========/\

===================TT=======TT

Also, look at the very first picture and imagine the double cylinder concept on the combat shotgun with the bottom barrel and cylinder being a grenade launcher and just taking out the left trigger aim function so you can fire the grenades. Yea. :banana:

yeah was thinking along the lines of Vincent Valentines Cerberus from FF7

Except maybe a little more thick.

Might as well base it on this design. and make it two barrels...If a good modder picks this up maybe some1 should start a triple barrel thread. and then...Move on to 4 barrels!!!

http://chunichicomics.com/images/07-029-11.jpg

Archived