True Enclave

Gafgar Adolis

Reprogramming Eden isn't on the agenda, no, though I suppose it could be added for those players with maxed out science and/or repair skills. Robots however are, as well as Commonwealth androids (provided the player actually acquires the technology and doesn't ignore/vaporize the only source), and at least one other ZAX may make an appearance.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This mod seems promising, however there is one thing:

You should try to avoid using old npcs to much, since the voice acting might seem a bit of on them.

Of course this is if you decide to actually get voices on anyone, wich i really hope.

Must say i am looking forward to this mod.

Also, if there is anyway i can help just tell me (i am not very good at moding, but i know some basics).

Good luck, and keep up the good work.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking into creating new versions of the Enclave armors for use by Eden's faction, if it survives. If the player blows up Raven Rock during the main quest this becomes moot, and ALL Enclave troops will be part of your faction.

Work is still continuing, btw, though my GECK is acting up again.

Edit: A note regarding the upcoming Broken Steel DLC.

As you are all probably aware, the Broken Steel DLC being released next month will add additional Enclave-related content, such as the Enclave-controlled Adams Air Force Base and a new type of never-before seen power armor that might be the official APA Mk III.

Before anyone asks, no I'm not planning on making Broken Steel a requirement for True Enclave, though it will require the Global Travel System. Indeed, True Enclave will not require any of the DLCs, though optional additional plugins will be released adding features from these DLCs for those that have them (example: winterized Enclave combat armor for Operation Anchorage users, missions to extend Enclave control into Pittsburgh for Pitt users, and Adams AFB and the new Hellfire armor for Broken Steel). If the Hellfire Power Armor is indeed revealed to be the official APA Mk III, True Enclave will likely redub it to something else and continue with it's own version of the Mk III.

So no worries.

Gafgar Adolis

I am pretty good at navmeshing areas and for some sick reason I enjoy it. My mod is waiting for me to tackle the scripting and I'm in no big hurry so, if you'd like me to assist with that end, I would be happy to.

PM me and let me know.