Skyrim Modding Questionair

Hybridimyx

For starters Is anyone even reading this Even play Or Mod Their copys of Skyrim Special Edition anymore? Its Been a while since Ive Played it on my pc last time I was Modding it id Upgraded from the regular version to the special Version and Noticing I couldent get script extender to run. Then after that Tried Uploading a Monsterous Line up of mod Listings into an overhaul That took over 5 hours to get HALFWAY done Only to realize I was adding specifications to the WRONG VERSION OF THE GAME [smell The pickles boys]

My questions can only be Limited to these:

Any decent Eviscerating Nude-Patches Npc Compatability Mods Or

Full Scale Overhaul Applications to enhance the "Beauty Of skyrim" *Koff* This was the post I got cramped on last time sorry But if you want to promote it again with recomendations Ill hear you out but it has to be out of your own words.

it has to be out of your own words.

Yes, I play, regularly

No I don't know anything about "Eviscerating NPC compatibility" mods, or for that matter "Beauty of Skyrim"

One thing's for sure in Skyrim SE. You have to pay attention to the version you're running vs the mods you install, and when you do so, you have to read install any dependencies they require, and read mod descriptions thoroughly to ensure you're not going to introduce mod contentions and

Also, fyi, many of us think that installing monstrous lines of mods simultaneously without any checking of game stability between mod installs is...well, for lack of a better word, stupid, since it leaves many if not most of those who do that in a state of discontent because their game now won't open or exhibits consistent crashes or other aberrations...

Since you just "reupped", I'd recommend spending more time than normal reading up, since 1.6x (the current version that only rolled out a couple months ago) is still going through growing pains. 1.5.97 is ~stable