AE Modlist Revision Help

AdamusPhillida

Hello,

I know there are SKSE plugin lists one called status and the other masterlist. Unfortunately I was unable to revert to the older version of sse to enjoy the mods. Not sure how to really progress, was wondering if I could get some help with reviewing my mod list or kind of give me guidance on how to resolve this please. I use vortex, loot, and fnis. Would really love to delve into the world of skyrim again.

Much appreciated for the time and effort in advance.

Go to the plugin status site (https://modding.wiki/en/skyrim/users/skse-plugins), and look at the plugins listed there, compare them to your load order (LO). Make sure that any that you have downloaded and installed compatible versions for your version of Skyrim. Disable/remove all others.

I think that the Data folder in Steamapps has the SKSE folder that holds the .dll files that any SKSE mods use. This could be a second way to verify which of your mods are dependent on SKSE compatibility.

I am pretty sure that if the mod does not have a .dll in the SKSE folder, it will be compatible w/any version. Address Library for SKSE plugins can help with some of those.

Make sure to start a new game/character to clear all conflicting data.

Go to the plugin status site (https://modding.wiki/en/skyrim/users/skse-plugins), and look at the plugins listed there, compare them to your load order (LO). Make sure that any that you have downloaded and installed compatible versions for your version of Skyrim. Disable/remove all others.

I think that the Data folder in Steamapps has the SKSE folder that holds the .dll files that any SKSE mods use. This could be a second way to verify which of your mods are dependent on SKSE compatibility.

I am pretty sure that if the mod does not have a .dll in the SKSE folder, it will be compatible w/any version. Address Library for SKSE plugins can help with some of those.

Make sure to start a new game/character to clear all conflicting data.

Thank you I will look and see hopefully all will work well. Thanks again.