Zebra Texture on female models

crowseph5

So I am having this issue where all the female models in the game are loading up with this Striped pattern in the game, this occurs whether or not I have mods enabled.

Does anyone else have this issue?
Does anyone know how to fix this issue.

This is pretty game breaking, and I can't find any other posts or related bugs on any of the mod pages: Spawn body HP

I'm using the texture replacer mod, and all the required mods to make custom bodies work, but the issue also appears in vanilla gameplay.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if this will be of any help since you wrote that this happens regardless of whether you are running any mods or not. I ran into the same problem but just with V, though I didn't look any other toons when it happened. What happened was that I had installed a set of 4k textures that caused the stripes; the solution was to go into the main menu where I saw that, under Graphics, Texture Quality was set to Medium; I changed it to High and the problem went away. At any rate, it's easy enough to try to see if that fixes it for you too.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all. I have kind of the same problem with it. But not allways

Sometimes it shimmers on naked skin, and if I get them with AMM all nude uncensored, the texture "problem" vanishes.

I tried the graphicoptions all out, and nothing helped.

I run a Geforce RTX 2060, IC I7 - 10750H, 15GB Ram

Hope you can help. And I did not find any mod, with 4k resolution installed.