WIP - New female body replacer *nudity*

thePhilanthropy

Yes, it looks very nice so far.

Planning on 4096x4096? ( I use HgEC and 4096 textures for it right now, it would have to beat those ! or be for races I don't have them for!! )

(Wishes those out there who do the clothing work would do more (smaller NOT larger) breast/clothing textures.)

~ A

all my mods use 'D' cup, super boobs don't thrill me any either!

Well, as I said it's a matter of taste. I don't fancy boobs that look like they will break the woman's back when she moves too fast XD. I wanted to create a body that looks young and athletic but still feminine. So the different cup sizes i plan to include are A,B,C and D. Bigger ones wouldn't fit the rest of the body, me thinks.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it looks very nice so far.

Planning on 4096x4096? ( I use HgEC and 4096 textures for it right now, it would have to beat those ! or be for races I don't have them for!! )

(Wishes those out there who do the clothing work would do more (smaller NOT larger) breast/clothing textures.)

~ A

all my mods use 'D' cup, super boobs don't thrill me any either!

Well, as I said it's a matter of taste. I don't fancy boobs that look like they will break the woman's back when she moves too fast XD. I wanted to create a body that looks young and athletic but still feminine. So the different cup sizes i plan to include are A,B,C and D. Bigger ones wouldn't fit the rest of the body, me thinks.

I agree.I like your body mod.a little polishing and I think you'll have a winner.I'm petite in RL so boobs of enormous size just look overpowering to me.But I hold no judgement on personal likes or dislikes.Whatever floats your boat is fine with me. :biggrin:

OK, I worked on the feet and toes and they look much better now. I will post some screenshots tomorrow (too tired now). Next thing I'll be working on are the cup sizes.

Just wanted to let you know...

Btw, I can't think of a good name for this mod. Suggestions are welcome! :thumbsup:

uhm, alright.I suppose I got a bit ahead of myself there. The feet are not yet finished... still need a little bit of tweaking, but not much. Anyhoo... while you are waiting you might want to check these screens^^

most of you will get the reference, I'm sure :biggrin:

pic_01

pic_02

pic_03

And thanks for the suggestions! Keep it up! :thumbsup:

This looks good. I use the vanilla female body because I cannot find a good female body mod that suits my needs. But this perfectly suits my Dunmer Necromancer.