WIP - New female body replacer *nudity*

thePhilanthropy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhm...right. Here's what I managed to do about the feet. I know it took awhile, but what the hell. I tried to make the screenshots so that they are easily comparable:

old feet

new feet

old feet

new feet

Tell me whether it's good, bad or ugly! (ahem, sorry for the cheap joke...xD)

(Btw: No, the legs did not change. I just don't know any command for freezing the screen and I was too lazy to find a suitable animation. It's just my character moving...)

Oh yeah, I almost forgot!

I got 2 name suggestions so far:

- TPX sexy females ~ by ihateregisteringeverywhere

- PPP body (Philantrophy Phine Phemale body Mod) ~ by dezdimona

thanks so far, they are quite catchy! (Kudos to you) :thumbsup: But I'm still open for more; keep 'em coming!

I'm not saying their ugly. I'm saying i cant really see the difference between the 2 sets of screens.

But i can't see dirty dishes piling up either so maybe I'm just blind.

Anyway keep it up, i want to make some clothes for her...

Ok, ok, I'll try to refrain from foot fetish jokes ;D

However, the anatomy still isn't ...perfect... Especially the ankles and heels, try here, I ... er.. yeah, it's a slightly retarded tutorial about drawing them, but I think you'll get the idea.

As far as my name suggestion goes... TPX was meant to be a .. you know, acronym, like uh... The Philantropy=X! Stupid, huh?

I'm not saying their ugly. I'm saying i cant really see the difference between the 2 sets of screens.

But i can't see dirty dishes piling up either so maybe I'm just blind.

well, uhm... try to open each link in a seperate tab and then cycle through. You'll see the difference (hopefully). It's the same stuff in different perspectives.

Anyway keep it up, i want to make some clothes for her...

Cool, I'm looking forward to it!

Ok, ok, I'll try to refrain from foot fetish jokes ;D

However, the anatomy still isn't ...perfect... Especially the ankles and heels, try here, I ... er.. yeah, it's a slightly retarded tutorial about drawing them, but I think you'll get the idea.

The thing is, the ankles were better once, but there was this really weird UV-mapping bug, that screwed up the texture down there. I had to mess alot with the geometry to make it fit. In the process it lost a lot of shape.

But, actually, the ankles are not that bad. I am just lacking a decent texture (mine is almost a blank one^^).

And, uhm, thanks for the tut. It's really, uh, helpful?

As far as my name suggestion goes... TPX was meant to be a .. you know, acronym, like uh... The Philantropy=X! Stupid, huh?

I did wonder what exactly TPX was supposed to mean. Thanks for the clarification. :sweat: And yes, sometimes I am, indeed, exceptionally stupid^^

Couldn't you try to fix the UV map bug in another way than changing the geometry of the mesh?

Nope. No way. I still don't know what caused it, or how it was even possible. The UV looked fine. Model looked fine. No Overlaps, nothing. Looking great in nifskope. But in-game? That's another story. I'm just glad I could remove that anomaly.

You see, I want this Mod to get finished in "this" life^^. So: no more messing with the feet. At least not in the near future. :closedeyes:

(Why are feet so important anyway? Take a look at other replacers. Some of them, and I won't call names [*cough* HGEC *cough* ahem, sorry], don't even use custom ones... so what?)