WIP - New female body replacer *nudity*

thePhilanthropy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, ImageShack seems to have deleted all the nude pics. Too bad. Different hosting-service this time. Hope this lasts longer.

I didn't even have the original pictures anymore, so I made new ones:

Image_01

Image_02

Image_03

Image_04

Image_05

Image_06

Image_07

Image_08

Image_09

Image_10

Image_11

Image_12

Image_13

Image_14

While I can see a lot of work has gone into this, I do not like it. While I am judging it from the leather armor pictures you put up above (since we can't see the other screenshots till they are posted up again), they look very anorexic, and I personally think that sort of thing doesn't look good at all. Just don't take my opinion harshly, I think most different to other people anyway, and since you put in a lot of hard work, some people might want a change.

That's fine, you don't have to like it. But it's not really anorexic, just pretty slim. It's just supposed to be another alternative to other replacers. If you don't like the body-type, well, there are plenty of others out there, and they are all pretty damn good. But I do appreciate that you speak your mind. Everyone likes to be praised a lot, but without opposition, what's it worth?

Hmm, I like it. The only thing is, the, err, nipples kind of look blood red.. Almost too much, in my opinion. Just my opinion though, everyone has a right to disagree. :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

hmm...

what can I say?

Luchaire doen't answer any more....

Alright, I got it all covered. The mesh is finished. Panties are done. All that's missing are the bra and the textures.

Since Luchaire, who agreed to do the textures, isn't answering my mail anymore*, let me put it this way:

I need textures. Anyone who is willing to do them (ANY of them) is more than welcome. I really wanna release this, but without proper textures the trolls are just bound to rape my work.

I don't like releasing stuff that isn't finished, believe me. But if noone offers their help and Luchaire doesnt come around and saves the day, I will.

I will give this whole project ONE more week. I will have the bra finished then (I guess) and all that will be missing will be the textures.

But people can add them later then...

I don't know whether or not I will enable ratings/comments, but I WILL release in one week from now, unless someone helps with the textures (including Luchaire).

You'll be hearing from me in seven days, anyway...

Hmm, I like it. The only thing is, the, err, nipples kind of look blood red.. Almost too much, in my opinion. Just my opinion though, everyone has a right to disagree. :wink:

Read the thread. The textures that I did are bad. I know that. But I was counting on someone else's help. I don't know whether that's still the case.

* = more than just a few weeks... summed up. Contact has always been bad, but I want to get this thing GOING!

PS: Luchaire, if you read this... I'm not mad at you if you abandoned the project. But if you did, please tell me so!

• 2 weeks later...