Fallout New Vegas won't load mods

spartenkiller897

Don't mean to spam sorry but this is somewhat important for me if I load mods one to 2 at a times they work but do it one or 2 at a time and for big ones only do it alone also after a mod loads it will load always so say I load 14 mods ok and I sign out turn off archive or install mods after it loads your good it will load always until this happens again it is unknown why it happens but if it won't load the menu load your mods 1-2 at a time and I can almost garentee you it will load up the game can't handle a bunch of mods at once because it's limited to 1.2 gigs of ram or something close to that they have a mod called 4g fallout where fallout can use the max ram but I tried it it worked but I can't load it into fomm so I can't use nvse or check mods on and off with it but yeah man feel free to message me if you have any issues I'll try to help you as much as I can

Don't mean to spam sorry but this is somewhat important for me if I load mods one to 2 at a times they work but do it one or 2 at a time and for big ones only do it alone also after a mod loads it will load always so say I load 14 mods ok and I sign out turn off archive or install mods after it loads your good it will load always until this happens again it is unknown why it happens but if it won't load the menu load your mods 1-2 at a time and I can almost garentee you it will load up the game can't handle a bunch of mods at once because it's limited to 1.2 gigs of ram or something close to that they have a mod called 4g fallout where fallout can use the max ram but I tried it it worked but I can't load it into fomm so I can't use nvse or check mods on and off with it but yeah man feel free to message me if you have any issues I'll try to help you as much as I can

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Please don't resurrect ("necro") old threads, especially just to say "this didn't work for me either". (See the Terms of Service.) Also, you don't need to post more than once in the same forum (which includes the various sub-forums.) We will see it, but this is a 6-7 year old game and it isn't as active a forum. Give us at least 24 hours to respond before thinking you are being ignored. (You won't be.)

Start by reading the "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article. Among many other things it will point out that the number of plugins you can have for this game is considerably lower than for other games you may be familiar with. It will also show you how to post a "load order" (see "Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" section). Start your own thread by describing how the problem appears to you (i.e. which mod was the one you couldn't load), posting your "load order" (and which mod manager you are using), and what specifically you tried to fix it.

-Dubious-

Edited by dubiousintent