Torso-front looks "cut-up and put back together again" on Kaidan 2 follower.

Silverhajen

I don't know when it started, i think his torso front looked normal after installation some months ago.

I'm having a problem with how i want my character to look and what race so have been "create character" "naah, not satisfied" "delete character" "create a new character" and so on. Lol.
Every new character creation i just have to go get Kaidan.

Then i noticed his torso-front looked "cut-up and put back together again", when encountering him in the abandoned prison, a few days ago. Didn't think much of it at the time.
But it started to really annoy me.

His naked torso-front looks normal when standing up but cut-up when sneaking. The strange "distortion" doesn't show on the armor-torso when sneaking.
I have tried finding the problem maker but i have no idea what it could be..

What should i do? I don't want to delete Kaidan 2. He's the best follower there is. Oh, and handsome.
Please help. :-(

When this happens on female NPCs, it usually comes from a body mismatch - UNP vs CBBE.

I am not well versed in male body styles, but check to see if one or more of your mods has a requirement for a certain body type.

Have you tried posting this problem on the Kaidan 2 comments page (not the bug page)?

• 3 weeks later...