Skyui, XPMSE, and a few others

SirTwist

I am trying to figure out how to force Skyui, MCM, and Loot to see XPMSE, Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition, Chesko's Wearable Lanterns, HothTrooper's Armor, Simply Knock, and a couple others. Loot says "A Mod Configuration Menu is required for this mod to be fully functional. An MCM can be added by installing SkyUI SE." Now, I have run the game, and I see all of these in MCM. And in fact, I see stuff in both menus for XPMSE. I see things in all my MCM, in game. So, I wonder, is it just Loot being Loot, and needing to be updated, again, or something?

I use Mod Organizer 2, and in MO2, the in-built loot doesn't say anything about Skyui. It is the actual Loot that does. I think that it could just be the two different versions of Loot.

At one time, I did something similar wrt LOOT, using the built-in and standalone versions, but I quit when I started getting different load orders from each, with the standalone not 'seeing' some of the mods that were installed in Vortex at that time. That is my recollection, but it has been quite some time (>1yr?).