Skyrim Engine issues and ENB?

Deleted137268798User

So i just found a post of someone in Reddit while i was googling to find answers.

Primarily to find an identical problem to mine.

He did a test with only default ENB and Vanilla SkyrimSE and this configuration:

BethINI Vanilla Medium

i7-3770k 3.5Ghz

16RAM

4VRAM GTX970

Win10 Pro

Just watch the way Numbers are changing https://gfycat.com/anygeneralbrownbear

I am having this issue with ENB as well. Just why?

Graphics i use Amidianborn Armor/ Weapons, Skyland - Cathedral/ Water Landscapes Combo, Better Dynamic Snow/ Ash, Skyrim Flora Overhaul Grasses and Plants only (Removed Trees and changed esp in SSEEdit) and use EVT plus Cathedral Weathers.

I got an older i7 but that shouldn't be a problem.

I got 8 RAM

I got 4 VRAM

Win 7

Same BethINI Settings

xLODGen-DynDOLOD really optimized LOD setup, i use Engine Fixes, SSEDisplayTweaks, Occlusion Culling from eFPS and Project Optimization, Vanilla Script Micro Optimization, No Grass in Objects, Landscape and Water Fixes, Landscapes Fixes for Grass Mods, Skyrim Priority.

As soon as i activate even default ENB the numbers hop around like Super Mario. Just why? I feel plain stupid...

My Script latency is between 60 to 80 max while my fps is from 50-67 around Whiterun (due to SSEDisplayTweaks goes over 60 there, other areas goes over 80) I did lock my framerate so Havok doesn't go Havok, i got no z-Fighting, no Stutter, no Lag, nothing.

With Default ENB INI the numbers are just jumping happily back and forth even down to 48fps for no reason whatsoever.

Lastly i disabled all effects and only left the Binaries on. It still jumps happily.

Important: I still have CPU/ RAM/ VRAM left so i am not low on memory or anything. Its just unexplainable.

Note that i can use ENBs like ReEngaged and change its values so my overall FPS decreases around 5-7fps only and look good.

So to me, it looks like i have the spare room to use ENB from a Hardware perspective. So something's off here with the numbers.

Edited by Guest