Standalone Crimson Orcish Armory

falunfon

For RP purposes I have been looking for alternative options to standard Orcish gear, preferably something of the red variety and is standalone. I have seen Orc armor visuals improved, remodeled versions Orcish Female Armor Remodeled CBBE BodySlide and Orcish Warchief Armor, and two mods that do mess with color. Green Orcish Armor which just makes the set greener and Steel Orcish Armor which just removes color. There is also 2K Female Orcish armor Color Overhaul but it's for Oldrim and it seems to be more purple than red.

None of those really fit what I am wanting for the lore I am trying to build with my character and how I'm trying to play them. They don't affect weapons either which is something I am looking for, just the shield if anything. Really even if it was just a red version of the armor and weapons and weapons that would be perfect. Does anyone know of a mod that has what I'm looking for? Is it possible to whip something like that up real quick? I'm trying to figure out my options here.

Extra credit if there is a mod out there that applies smp to the tassels on the helmet of the orc set.