Need gambling stuff

donmoratti

Maybe you could get some to write you a basic Npc script which deals with chance, probability and odds as well as gambling, although you'ld have to be in a conversation all the way of the process.

Unfortunately, I believe that it would take a rather long time for any modder to come up with a script that deals with the visuals, e.g. seeing the cards in Texas Hold'em, or putting your bets on the table at craps.

Maybe you could get some to write you a basic Npc script which deals with chance, probability and odds as well as gambling, although you'ld have to be in a conversation all the way of the process.

Unfortunately, I believe that it would take a rather long time for any modder to come up with a script that deals with the visuals, e.g. seeing the cards in Texas Hold'em, or putting your bets on the table at craps.

I dont think the visual part is the most important one right now, just the basic stuff off actually gambling. Could be something like gambling in fallout2.

Go ask around other mod topics, I'm sure someone will help eventually.

simple chance games aren't a big brew, but make something like texas holdem is nearly impossible with F3 Engine, the scripting is just too complex to do something like that. Craps or Roulette is much more simple and could be done. But forget about texas holdem or other card game variants. Also everything else that would need a NPC AI in order to play with you is impossible.

simple chance games aren't a big brew, but make something like texas holdem is nearly impossible with F3 Engine, the scripting is just too complex to do something like that. Craps or Roulette is much more simple and could be done. But forget about texas holdem or other card game variants. Also everything else that would need a NPC AI in order to play with you is impossible.

Could be a card game like the ones in KOTOR or Mass Effect.

Archived