Mod Setups Menu Thing

elsled

(Using Vortex btw) So I want to go back through all my mods and re"set them up". Like when u download a mod and for example on CBBE it pulls up a menu that makes you choose how you want it installed and loaded, picking between the curvy, slim, and other models. Or like on Enhanced Blood textures when you choose how you want the blood to look, lighter colored blood, darker, how big blood droplets are, things like that. I dont know what that menu is called but I want to know how could I go back and do this? Re"set up" all my mods. Should I highlight all the mods and click reinstall? Is there another way? If I do reinstall all of them is my save in danger, or could it forget things?

If anyone knows please any piece of advice or help is appreciated, thank you have a nice day.

Well, it's just as you said: "Uninstall" the mods you want to "reset", then reinstall.

Regarding saves: Depends. Changing texture or mesh replacers is harmless OFC. Changing mods that add plugins and especially scripts isn't.

Basic rule if you want to be safe: Don't change your installed mods, that contain plugins and/or scripts during a playthrough. Adding mods is okay in most cases, removing mods or changing their configuration during a playthrough can be risky. Problem is you can't always see that there's something wrong right away. Some issues will only show over time - when you already ruined your savegame...