Hilarious Things in MW

Jenlyn Fayre

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just finished doing this, and it was a complete accident.

It can be done on XBOX but you need some materials first. Get a 10-point jump spell (enchant a CE ring. or something... with 10 points the fall wont kill you.)

Now get a sword capable of killing a alit in 1 THRUST. (a thrust attack looks best)

find one (mine was blighted in the molag amur region) and let it notice you. Pull your sword back, then jump. The battle will stop, you move forward, LAND ON THE ALITS BACK, look straight down, and release your sword. THRUST STRAIGHT DOWN INTO THE ALITS BACK!!!!!

i was just sorat fooling around when i did this, but it was REALLY funny!!!!! especially when blood spurts into your face, and the alit just keels over...

secondly, this just now came to mind...

look here:

Females seem to be dominant sex. Males will bring gifts of food in exchange for mating advantage. Males sometimes attacked.

Now notice the mating kagouti... notice that one is standing still, while the other approaches this one... now if females are dominant, they wont stand still, so we have a female, approaching a male, from behind... i REALLY dont want to know what happens next... is it the tail? Or do the males bear children?

This is going to sound crazy, but at some point in the game I think I'm going to try to collect EVERY PILLOW I can find in MW! I'd like to see just how many pillows I can find.

When and IF I do this, I'll have to post a "pillow count." :rolleyes:

Has anyone here every done something like that?

I have never attempted to collect everyone of one thing before but let me tell you, I would not reccomend going for EVERY pillow in the game. theres ALOT of pillows in MW and i guess it would be funny to see how many you could possibly get but still, all of them? where would you put them?

As for collecting all the pillows? Are you counting the natural white fluffy pillows or the little pedrolls which are also pillows, according to the CS?

Either way, here's a bit of info for Morrowind only. (not counting tribunal or bloodmoon... if someone wants that, i can post!)

white pillows = 1124.

brown lumpy bedroll pillows = 127

as for where to keep them? Build a fort! (i dont know if Xbox lets you do this, but it's worth a shot! PC lets you stack items on each other like books... i think you can actually construct this on xbox, and NOT walk through it... build a bunker, with a hole to shoot out of with a crossbow! They cant touch you! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Edit: FB? You havent tried to make a collection of every creature in the game? (as mentioned above) i've got a good one going now... over 75 dagoth creatures alone!!!! and every one in a grand soul gem... (yeah i know... i cheated to get the soulgems... like there's a BETTER alternative out there?)

Edit: FB? You havent tried to make a collection of every creature in the game? (as mentioned above) i've got a good one going now... over 75 dagoth creatures alone!!!! and every one in a grand soul gem... (yeah i know... i cheated to get the soulgems... like there's a BETTER alternative out there?)

Not really, The only thing you could actually call something I've gone out of my way to do was collect the most valuable creature in a soul gem. Not really all of them. though, that could be a good way to keep me busy...yes I could just raid the bandit layers for soulgems too...yes...

Hmmm... just remember to wait to lev 15 if you are referring to looking for grands in the leveled bandit chests. (Is it considered cheating to use the tfh command to see ownership, id (is it leveled) etc.?)

Furthermore, a good luck score will help to... and many dagoths will fit in greater soul gems, and dont need the grand. (BTW, greater SGems look cool! They dont look like an archaic coin...)

Ya know, i almost wonder if a seperate topic should be made for collections... if anything more is posted here ill definitely make one! Oh, and Jenyln? Im up to 147 pillows! And i only got caught once ^_^ !

BTW, it's really funny when all you do with MW is steal pillows and count them for the next 2 hours... someones obsessed!!

On that note, have you met the woman who has about 200 pillows sitting in her home? (They are mostly in containers, so this will add to the number i posted above!)

Archived