Invisible NPC

BaileyAngel

Hello people.
After I installed a ENB all the Non-Essential NPC went invisible.
I uninstalled the ENB but still the same, this also happens without mods.
But if I loot them the clothing is also invisible but if I take those clothes and I look in my inventory I can see and wear them normal without problems.

Do any of you know how I can fix this???

go to your computer files...C:, Users, (whatever your user name is), My documents, My games, Skyrim, Skyrim Pefs Ini. Scroll down to the launcher section of the file (twards the bottom) and look for a line called "bEnableFileSelection" , if this has a 0 after it change it to a 1 and when you exit the file you will be asked to save the change, select yes. This will allow the mod activate in your skyrim game. Second are you running an AMD video card? Some version of the card don't allow FXAA injectors like sharpshooters to run. Finally i would recommend watching http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXdGxYXfMUw This video is done by a mod maker and he does a fantastic job of explaining all the ins and outs of installing and trouble shooting this mod in specific.

I Installed the ENB right and it works good.
But the NPC's are still invisible.
And there are now a lot dead Couriers spawning naked.

The ENB works right and my systems specs are below:
Intel i7-3537U

NVidia GeForce GT 750M

1920x1080

8GB RAM

256GB SSD

Edited by BaileyAngel

The only thing i think that could have gone wrong at this point is if the ENB mistook some of your Nif.character texture mods and over wrote them. Try logging into steam, library, rightclick elderscrolls in favorites in the lower left below the store, properties, local files, then click on verify integrity of game cache. It might take a few minutes to fully complete but if basically it re-applies all the missing vanilla files in your game. If you made any changes to your skyrim prefs.ini to remove/modify the shadows or lights in the game you will have to redo them. This will not effect any of your game mods so your good there. I wouldn't try to run sharpshooter again (for obvious reasons). And you will need to re-run TES5 edit on the main files again if you had done that before, the whole process of only takes about 15 minutes.