Classic Enemies!

Astorius

So, I started replaying the older fallout games and I thought that I would compile a list of enemies that weren't included in Bethesda's release.

Creatures

Giant Rat

Pig Rat

Cyberdog

Gecko - Mod available

Floater

Mantis

Spore Plant

Wannamingo - Mod available

Wolf

Boom Bug

Giant Wasp

Komodo Dragon

Fallout 1's Centaur

Robots

Floating Eye (Differs from Eyebot)

Fallout 2's Sentry Bot

Hover Robot

Security Robot

Scurry Robot

Tank Track Robot

Loadlifter Robot

Humanoid Robot (How unimaginative)

Pacification robot

Behemoth

Did I miss anything? Anyhow, I would go back to Fallout 3 if there were mods that added back these creatures. Or, you know... a Van Buren mod for fo3.

Mart's Mutant Mod adds several variants of geckos to the game.

The guy who did the >Gecko's< has got the >alien's< ingame, and is working on the Wannamingo. That's a great start me thinks, undoubtably they'll end up in MMM.

I'd like to see

-small rats [well I know stealing them from oblivion might be a no no.. *grumbles*]

-iguana - add stick and plasma for instant meal

-small rad roaches that come in packs,.. flammer or grenade?

-ravens/crows/birds [whatever those black flying things are] - so I can shoot at them

..all of which can be eating corpses, hiding in corners and all together adding atmosphere, if not just a small bite to eat. [all low poly versions of course]

Come to think of it, I've never seen birds in the previous fallout games.

@punxdog: If the mantises are re-added, they would pretty much fill the niche you described for the small rad-roaches. They could be deadly to low-level characters in the original.

I really like the idea of the Tactics robots and the Floaters, Wannamingos, and other types of rats coming back, as well as the original Centaur which looked like the "Thing" from the John Carpenter movie of the same name.

another interesting addition would be Fallout 1/2/tactics style Super Mutants, putting the super back into the name, larger arms, broader shoulders, bigger chests, more distinction in the facial features, the "vat skin" dealy (basing their features off of Tactics Portraits as well as Fallout 1 and 2.), and of course, the ability to wield a Minigun or a Heavy Machine gun with one hand, I recall them, give them all a build closer to the Behemoth, maybe a halfway point, but leaning more towards the behemoth's build, but maybe only a foot taller than the ones in game, if any taller at all.

Archived