BLEEDING MOD-very interesting mod.

kennyimpala

1. I was wondering if someone wants to work with me on a mod that involves that when a npc or player is killed a pool of blood starts appearing.

for those who dont understand what a blood pool is look at the fallowing picture for a representation

http://blog.wired.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/04/30/012b_bloodpud2.jpg

this mod should make it so that is in 10 stages, the blood pool should start small and increase in size, the blood pool should appear whenever a body part is crippled.

or whenever is shot (but smaller pool)

2. the other thing.

I think we should make a semitransparent blood texture that when shot appears for a limited time (this was done in oblivion why not here) it wont be that prominent, and it should be a 3d texture (when you shoot concrete, are those textures?? yes they are, nothing happens to the concrete, the bullet holes are just an illusion)

3. the third and final thing should be

make the npc looks health by every shot but besides that add a health lost for a couple of seconds, that should be necesary to use bendages like the other mods, but simply stimpaks. therefore making stimpaks very necesary because when you are taking cover you would still have the chance to die, and the same will be with the npc.

4. oh and extra, make it so when the player is bleeding it leaves blood drops (big) on its path

and blood stephs when steping on blood.

if you want to addres something just refer to the number

Archived