GLOCK 17

kennyimpala

I got a model of a glock 17, 3ds max format, and I need the fallowing with it.

-base textures.

-intergrate into game.

-make it so it has 3 options, 1 bullet per shot. 3 bullets per shot (1 per 1/4 sec), and fully automatic 18 bullets (1/4 of second) meaning it will shoot all the bullets in 5 seconds.

please if you are interested help me

reference

http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/free-3...glock-17/258621

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/a/r/army-gbb-r17_1_mark.jpg

i dont think its a bad idea, just learn some blender, and if u get the render, im sure you can find someone to code it, id blend it but ive had blender for like 4 years and still to this date cant use it very well >.>

what does he need blender for?

get nifskope and niftools for max...

read the tutorial sticky here or one of the newer versions released everywhere on how to turn a max model to an ingame item...

for a texture just take the above pic i suggest... seems good enough to me, just add a few scratches

the triple shot modi operandi will only be achievable in an acceptable way by using FOSE (fallout script extender) or by making the gun an aid item which opens a menu screen everytime you select it and lets you choose the weapon to use (single, double, triple shot)... FOSE might be able to let you assign keys to each menu option needed in vanilla

what does he need blender for?

get nifskope and niftools for max...

read the tutorial sticky here or one of the newer versions released everywhere on how to turn a max model to an ingame item...

for a texture just take the above pic i suggest... seems good enough to me, just add a few scratches

the triple shot modi operandi will only be achievable in an acceptable way by using FOSE (fallout script extender) or by making the gun an aid item which opens a menu screen everytime you select it and lets you choose the weapon to use (single, double, triple shot)... FOSE might be able to let you assign keys to each menu option needed in vanilla

I'm very glad you wrote me a message jaysus, i respect you very much and Ive seen most of your work, which im currently using. well the think is that i know everything about modeling, texturing, and nifskope..... but Im very stuck in geck.... and iam not planning on using geck.... its just not my thing. well the thing is that.... I have no time at all now.... its the worst time of my life to work on anything as I am flooded with studies and projects from the University. so maybe somebody that could be really nice, would have it working since we already have a mesh, and textures will only take me 10 min (15 min for high quality)

now Im not planing on using fose, so as I seen in other weapons like the desert eagly which can shoot shotgun-like bullets or regular bullets. and has its menu and everything, but it does not require fose ( http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4414 ) I want to do the same thing with this pistol.

at least have the fallowing

ammo: 9mm (or 10 mm watever)

modes: 1 bullet per click

all bullets per click

and 3 bullets per click would be extra (not necesary)

Jaysus if you could help me even a little bit i would be so appreciated

if not no problem

but u are an expert, im a rockie......

i work with 3ds max, painpro shop, and nifskope.

thanks

Other mods I have worked on

freddy - did the glove, some textures and full hockey mask.

i dont think its a bad idea, just learn some blender, and if u get the render, im sure you can find someone to code it, id blend it but ive had blender for like 4 years and still to this date cant use it very well >.>

I also have a blender version of it..... so if you do it for me..... well i will kiss whatever tell me to kiss :D :thumbsup:

Don't you need a throw option, since it's a grenade?

*GLOCKSPLOSION*

the mod you pointed to has some problems common if you use vanilla geck instead of FOSE...

once you activate the weapon a menu displays - you choose a mode - your old weapon gets dumped and a new one with the correct fire mode gets added to your inventory...

problems: health/condition of the weapon gets reset to 100%, you loose the hotkey - FOSE can prevent that

honestly using the GECk to add the weapon to the gameworld is much easier than doing it another way... FOMM or FO3EDIT can do it too but both are more or less for hardcore nerds :P

the script could look somin like that:

scn weaponmodescript

short button

begin onequip

showmenu mymodechoicemenu

begin gamemode

set button to getbuttonpressed

if button == 0

player.remove pistol1 1 1 ;; 2nd 1 jams the messagescreen which would otherwise display that a weapon got added

player.additem pistol2 1 1

elseif button == 1

player.removeitem pistol1 1 1

player.additem pistol3 1 1

elseif button == 2

player.additem pistol4 1 1

endif

end

youll need one of these for each of the 3 pistols as to let the script remove the right weapon and not one you might not even have (basepistol)

you alsno need to create a message (mymodechoicemenu) with the 3 choices of firemode

------------------

texturing it will not take just 10 mins :P

good luck with your exams... i screwed mine yet ;D (not that its actually funny... but better laugh than cry :P)

the mod you pointed to has some problems common if you use vanilla geck instead of FOSE...

once you activate the weapon a menu displays - you choose a mode - your old weapon gets dumped and a new one with the correct fire mode gets added to your inventory...

problems: health/condition of the weapon gets reset to 100%, you loose the hotkey - FOSE can prevent that

honestly using the GECk to add the weapon to the gameworld is much easier than doing it another way... FOMM or FO3EDIT can do it too but both are more or less for hardcore nerds :P

the script could look somin like that:

scn weaponmodescript

short button

begin onequip

showmenu mymodechoicemenu

begin gamemode

set button to getbuttonpressed

if button == 0

player.remove pistol1 1 1 ;; 2nd 1 jams the messagescreen which would otherwise display that a weapon got added

player.additem pistol2 1 1

elseif button == 1

player.additem pistol3 1 1

elseif button == 2

player.additem pistol4 1 1

endif

end

youll need one of these for each of the 3 pistols as to let the script remove the right weapon and not one you might not even have (basepistol)

you alsno need to create a message (mymodechoicemenu) with the 3 choices of firemode

------------------

texturing it will not take just 10 mins :P

good luck with your exams... i screwed mine yet ;D (not that its actually funny... but better laugh than cry :P)

kool jaysus, i am honored....

i hope you will be able to help me, i wont ask you much, only questions though, thanks for your support, tom i got math testomg, *uck math :wallbash:

Fear not kennyimpala the Glock 17 in all of its glory will be included in my mod that is currently underway as we speak, it will feature all three fire modes and our mod is made using other mods with rights granted including that of FOOK, FOSE & many others to make what we want done, done the right way the first time, it may be awhile (8-12) months but it will be finished soon, and a private alpha and public beta will be released in due time.

Archived