ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Skyrim V like games

Deleted48714688User

Hello everyone, I've been playing Skyrim V for several years and I feel like I'm not going to find a replacement for such a great rpg. Given the impossibility of playing Skyrim 6 due to graphics issues, I'm looking for game recommendations that have provided you with an equally satisfying and diverse experience. I appreciate your responses.

Fallout 4 , Witcher 3 , Dragon age inqusition , Dragons dogma , The outer Worlds , Gothic series , Divinity 2 , Horizon zero dawn , Red dead redemption 2 , no mans sky , Far cry new dawn , Cyberpunk 2077 , Days gone , Halo infinite , Saints row 4 , Grand theft auto 5 , Just cause series , Mad max , watch dogs 2 , Metal gear solid 5 , Assassins creed valhalla

Edited by Supersaiyangoku84

Aside from ESO (Love its Sieges and Guild Warfare) there is nothing like it due to all the Modding Capabilities you have here.

That's also the reason so many bring Content from other Games here in Skyrim.

You may like Black Desert Online though bit flashy combat. Really worth playing. Crazy Engine/ Visuals and Physics that one. High Performance. Crazy Korean industry game developers. Doubt the West will ever catch up.

You might like Dark Souls but its a different beast.

For Honor is good and quick nice experience. If you want more open world and don't mind Crafting you could try Conan Exiles but you'll get bored of it quickly. Consider it a Minecraft Hybrid with Adult Servers lol

LOTR War in the North is a very nice experience. Dragons Dogma is ok too.

Personally i find Dragon Age the closest and a pretty good experience. Of course playing through the Witcher Series is worth it.

You might also like DemonSouls which is technically a New Dark Souls.

You could try out Kingdom Come Deliverance or even Chivalry 2 (My favourite Medieval Multiplayer Game) and New World.

Assasin's Creed and God of War as a quick experience.

In any case, there is nothing like Skyrim due to all its modding capabilities.

Personally my favourites are Mount and Blade Warband, haven't checked Bannerlord and the Total War Series which is RTS

I also used to be part of Secret World Legends and Age of Conan for a few years but they are abandoned by the company.

In short only Witcher and Dragon Age came close to how Skyrim felt for me and the Fallout series in a different non medieval setting.

All we can do is wait for Skyblivion i guess and then for TES6 lol

Edited by Guest