Greatest game series of the decade?

Zaldir

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #9446597. #9540685, #9545933, #9579666 are all replies on the same post.

Morrowind is by those who played it from first hour it launched in 2002 special memory.

Name one game that offered a huge open world in 2002 with at the time awesome graphics?

Plus it was not yet infected with console bug and spoonfed easy gameplay(Oblivion).

Morrowind as i experienced was great exploring adventure fast travel was not there mounts whats that?
I remember it was alot more hardcore then Oblivion or skyrim there walk in the park.
But this don't mean i enjoyed Oblivion or still skyrim(still play it after 950 hours(mods offcorse))

But the feel and immerse myself into morrowind was just so great and i realy lost myself for hours and hours even when in beginning months i did not install any mods.

Bought morrowind(PC offcorse), disks installed and play and experience i never prolly get with all games after or future games comming.

Skyrim is good game and with mods endless joy but it still can touch morrowind, but thats in my opinion.