Central Office - Rebuild map

romalight

Hello. Some times at the past, using a settlement mod in places around the city, I liked to place light poles in the surrounding streets. The only way for this to happen is to use a mod, create a workshop just for a few days, put some light poles and maybe extra defense systems and then erase it. And try to a new location.

At the past i take a settlement mod and using the FO4Edit I managed to intervene within the limits of the limited borders, giving a value that managed to cover the whole map -The Commonwealth map.

i think many people here, think to use something like that. Maybe a central point spot or many points, to active a workshop, maybe with a holotape, just to put build stuff out there, continue the roads around vanilla or mod settlements.

Well, that's all and i hope someone can make this true.

Thanks.

Thanks for the help. Now i have 74 active settlements and 1/Remnants Bunker, don't show at Pip-Boy. At the past i have more than 75 settlements and 1 or 2 of them, deleted from Pip-Boy and even i don't want this, happens again, maybe at the future, i try to edit a esp/settlement/mod and just use it for what i want --i have 2 mods like that and 1 of that is almost at the center of the Commonwealth map.

Now i use 249 mods. There are out there some good new land/quest/mods, but at my opinion, they don't add, something new to the game. Almost 6 years after, and no one, make a mod, give real life to settlers / make interiors for all... buildings out there / give back the life, a city deserve to have and just not, kill people and clear locations.

Maybe i ask for much and i hope some of those, we can see them happen at Fallout 5.

That's all. Thanks.

Edited by romalight