skisofrenik = mania

kennyimpala

first of all sorry moderators and admins for the language I am going to explicitly use, but i dont think there is another way to express my self. so as a pre WARNING ADULT CONTENT, if you are under the age of 18 leave the page immidiatly and dont read any farther (only as a standard measure)(and please leave if you feel bother by the language)

moderators if by any means you think this offend anyone please sorry in advance and dont just kick me out, you know i been loyal to you all.

<SNIP> removed inappropriate content

Kenny, this is a game forum, please take your self induced trauma caused by not paying attention in class to something like facebook. Two strikes for this one. Another post like this will get you banned.

Strike for profanity, apologizing in advance dosn't cut it. Strike for inappropriate content.

Post removed as inappropriate

Bben46, Moderator

its a proven fact that 92.7 % of all teachers are morons... nevertheless they make the rules :P

and to be honest i never understood why anyone would cry cause he/she doesnt know the exact date of an exam or which questions will be asked...

that knowledge is only good for people who dont learn by understanding but by sheer memorizing... memorizing might give you good grades but you wont learn much from it...

just try to stay awake and rather be amused by the funny accent during class

and usually if you can follow what shes talking about at the chalk board youll understand the thing...

the problem with math is just that its somin only few people can do by instinct as its utterly logical (at least most of the time) and not somin a healthy brain structure could work out on its own and therefore needs thinking =>>> either slam your head against a wall until you become a savant (rainman) or concentrate during class :)

if youd be german youd have a big book called "the bass" which protects your rights (i bet you americants have somin similiar - just ask the councellour or the pupil presentative)... one is to be informed about the date of an exam... exams done about a subject not talked about or on a date not announced are not legit to be used for gradefinding - breaks of such rules are best reported to the teacher 1st, then the principle and last but not least the ministry...

if that doesnt help just get a lawyer and screw em badly...

if that doesnt help tell your dad or mom that she tried to seduce/abuse you :D

or get a gang together and make her life miserable by screwing with her mind and honor, make her feel small and smaller... bully her until she quits (stay clear from physical harm as its too easy to proove)... that only works for weak people tho or people who are so labil that they fight back which gives you the opportunity for a law suit again... giving some low graders sweets to bully her is also a wise move... low graders are prone to punishment more or less and can seriously annoy people....

Archived