Creation Kit Not Working

BillstrNexus

The forums have always come in handy when the internet fails so I hope it will again. Here goes.

On the mod I am currently in production in has run into an absolute standstill. My creation kit will not save the process I have made, whenever I do it simply will not complete the save and just show up as "Creation Kit Not Responding" this has to be resolved otherwise I have no hope in completing it.

I haven't loaded in any other mods besides the Skyrim.esm, Update.esm, and Dragonborn.esm, with the exceptions of a few new textures and a singular new mesh.

This all started once I started working on the first major world space, I have nothing in it because I am just working on the landscape editing so far. I did however make a region that I feel was way too large for the area (Spanning to 167 cells on both axis) and I believe that this is the main issue behind the errors. IF there is anyway I can undo this I would appreciate it because nothing I have tried worked. Or if you think is something else please let me know! I'm a little desperare at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

Stupid questions, I encountered those troubles years ago:

• does your mod is set as Active when you load it in the CK?
  • are you using MO2? Is the CK set to write in the Overwrite Folder or in the current Mod folder
  • are you making the "each day a backup/copy of the .esp in a separate folder in case of trouble"? In this case, does the problem is with old backups?
  • Can you save another blank/dummy .esp, or the "Not responsive" is always here? In this case, a re-install of the CK could fix the trouble