Northern Springs - messed up or am I missing something?

madeirabhoy

been playing a game with this plus all the depravity etc mods as one big game. never played northern springs before, am i missing something?

i had entered northern springs earlier and came straight out and did lots of other missions. about level 60 i think. so i think time to go back to northern springs. i have a mission listing, find quinton. cant remember if i met him before but i must of as hes not near thicket excavations. go to whatsernames house, find him there, she tells me how to get to northern springs and there i am with quinton with me.

do the bit where you follow the soldier until you get to the bridge, i cross it, and then....

i have two mission listings.

one is northern springs. and the text just says -the road to northern springs. this gives about 4 markers, think i went to all of them but hard to tell. the ones i went to were just empty in the air or on the ground.

the other is under miscellaneous and says / find quinton. but i have found him. spoke to him. he-s my companion. so why doesnt this complete?

i find sanatogen but i have no idea what im supposed to be doing.

Hello. i use this mod also.

You need to do things at a order. 1 find Quinton, do the quest, exit at Natick Banks -after that i go to a settlement and sleep for 8 hours- 2 You can speak to Quinton and travel with him to Northern Springs or not 3 Follow the steps at the snow, find the cabin and go with that men to the vault -there are a lot of turrets with great power outside, so you need to destroy them with a fatman from a distance 4 Talk with that synth, return to Commonwealth to find the parts for the gun and go back to that synth to give the parts. After that you can meet that new NPC at Diamond City, at day hours and after you can use the monitor and start some bounty quests.

Northern Springs is a mod, not finished. There are some quests there, but you have to do them with a order, do this, after do that and more. i don't know how many of those quests, start. The easier way, yes, is travel there, discover and clear places but this don't help with quests. i think there are quests to tell you to go and clear places, but i don't know how those quests start. Also 1 of the 3 settlements there, activate after using a monitor to tell you what to do.

Northern Springs mod is not finished. Need more work, but i don't think the author of this mod, want to do those updates and i don't know why. That's all and if you use the conquest mod, make all the 10 available settlements at Northern Springs ---conquest mod don't always work at the 3 vanilla maps.

(find Quinton always activate at Pip-Boy i think is a mod bug)

(Don't enter at the mines from the large entrance, because you character NPC is going to die, after a few minutes for no reason. is a quest also have a lot of bugs)

Hello. i use this mod also.

You need to do things at a order. 1 find Quinton, do the quest, exit at Natick Banks -after that i go to a settlement and sleep for 8 hours- 2 You can speak to Quinton and travel with him to Northern Springs or not 3 Follow the steps at the snow, find the cabin and go with that men to the vault -there are a lot of turrets with great power outside, so you need to destroy them with a fatman from a distance 4 Talk with that synth, return to Commonwealth to find the parts for the gun and go back to that synth to give the parts. After that you can meet that new NPC at Diamond City, at day hours and after you can use the monitor and start some bounty quests.

Northern Springs is a mod, not finished. There are some quests there, but you have to do them with a order, do this, after do that and more. i don't know how many of those quests, start. The easier way, yes, is travel there, discover and clear places but this don't help with quests. i think there are quests to tell you to go and clear places, but i don't know how those quests start. Also 1 of the 3 settlements there, activate after using a monitor to tell you what to do.

Northern Springs mod is not finished. Need more work, but i don't think the author of this mod, want to do those updates and i don't know why. That's all and if you use the conquest mod, make all the 10 available settlements at Northern Springs ---conquest mod don't always work at the 3 vanilla maps.

(find Quinton always activate at Pip-Boy i think is a mod bug)

(Don't enter at the mines from the large entrance, because you character NPC is going to die, after a few minutes for no reason. is a quest also have a lot of bugs)

thanks for your detailed answer. I dont have a quest though to do. im in northern springs with Quinton. but apart from the quest to find him still being listed, ive got Northern springs - the road to northern springs. but going to any of the map points of the quest just shows a marker sitting in the snow or floating in the air.

About the markers at the snow, keep following those markers going north and you find the cabin after a while. You see a dog outside, close to a tent.

(There is a quest, to collect a number of books and i think some of those books, activate new quests. Don't use the monitor at the library in the city, and add the books you collect, because the game is stop working)

Edited by romalight