MGSO load of problems with Installer

Jasoody

This is mostly concerning the MGSO mod. When I enter the installer I face a load of errors and I'm not quite sure what to make of them. I've searched for the remedy of the issue but have not been able to yet find a fix. This is the procedure I am following to install MGSO:

I have the Steam version so I open the location in which it is installed, which for me is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Morrowind

I put the installer MOInstaller and Data in there, and then I launch the installer. Now the list of errors comes up:

1) Windows cannot find ' C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Morrowind\InstallerFiles\UnhandledExceptions.exe'

After that I click ok and the installer begins to run normally until I get to the Morrowind Code Patch and I receive this error upon selecting, 'Wanna Change Options'

2) Windows cannot find ' C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Morrowind\InstallerFiles\CodePatch.exe'.

At this point my cursor freezes up and I can't even click the ok button or exit out unless I use ctrl alt del to free up the cursor. So I click ok and proceed. As I progress through the installer I continue to receive numerous errors of similar description. My guess is that they're all related, but I don't know how they are connected, nor do I know how to fix this. I'm hoping someone can help me out with this and it's just a simple fix.

A second thing I have been encountering outside of those errors is that the face packs will crash my game if I try to use them in the game. As soon as I choose one I receive an error message and the game crashes. I've installed face packs by themselves before and received the same error so I know it's not only related to the MGSO, but a problem with the mod itself. I had to download the WyreMash previously because it was saying it was missing the proper master files, or something along those lines. The WyreMash did fix that problem, but the faces still crash the game. Not, sure if it's relevant.

Anyway, all help is appreciated. I have looked for the answers to this problem on my own to no avail, so I will be deeply grateful for all help on these issues.

I had that problem to, the way it worked (for me at least) was I put the whole downloaded file (before being decompressed/extracted) in your morrowind folder, where the launcher exe is, then extract everything..after that then try running the MOInstaller again, that's how I got it to work

Edited by Shadow199347