Miscellaneous Quest Bug (Speak to Greta about going to the Temple of t

Drazard

"Speak to Greta about going to the Temple of the Divines"

I've been trying to find a way to fix this bug but I can't really fix it

After I install Unofficial Skyrim Patch and played the game. I got the quest of "Speak to Greta about going to the Temple of the Divines" but I ignore that for a while. Cause I'm busy finishing other quest when I'm done finishing the quest of Thiefs Guild, The Darkbrotherhood and Mage Guild I started to finish the miscellaneous quest of "Speak to Greta about going to the Temple of the Divines"

When I talk to him I have only 3 list of choices

NO, I think your brother is honorable man.

YEs, I think your brother is a traitor.

Whos your brother Again.

I tried setstage SolitudeFreeform03 30, I tried resetquest SolitudeFreeform03 or resetquest C7D42, I tried killing Greta (Quest didn't failed). Nothings happen I feel like I'm stupid trying my best to fix this bug lol

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

sorry for the late response, hoping this will help someone searching. i figured out how to fix this, i had this issue all 3 times i played through skyrim. the bug happens when you already have the amulet of talos in your inventory when you talk to greta. you need to drop the amulet BEFORE YOU TALK TO HER.

not that simple, as the amulet is a quest item, so you can't drop it. no problem! hit the tilde key and type

player.drop CC846

then hit enter

now, talk to greta, tell her you will find the amulet (that is on the floor in front of her), exit the chat menu, pick up the amulet, and be all like, "sweet, look! i found it!" this wlll complete the quest, and get it out of your journal!