a Question please.

Enmar

What file do I need to alter to change the player carry weight ?

? I(t should bee straight forward right , change 300 to 450 .?

I dont want to do CC as that would have to be done every time I play.

Thank for any answers I get.

I use the console command "player.modav carryweight xxx" where x is the amount of weight you wish to add to your carryweight, without the quotes.

For instance if your carryweight were 300 at the beginning of your game and you used the condole command "player.modav carryweight 550" and then hit enter from then on your players carryweight would be 850. I have found this to be much easier than using mods to change my carryweight. I am usually leery about using console commands as they can often have unexpected affects on your game however this has no affect on your game other than simply changing your carryweight.

There are many console commands that can mess your game up, that one is not one of them. I have been using that console command for a number of years in both Legendary and SSE and have never had a conflict.

I suppose it is possible if you have a mod in which the proper functioning of it depends on your player having a certain carry weight. however I have never heard of such a mod and the mod author would undoubtedly inform you of the requirement on the mod description section.