Looking for some really good mods to download

Ryker61

It doesn't take a magic "overhaul" to achieve this. There are two things most mage fans are looking for: spell scaling mods (higher magic skill = more damage/duration) and spell mods.

As for spell scaling, this is such an obvious improvement to the game that there are tons of small mods for this purpose, and every serious mechanics overhaul also includes it. If the severe lack of actual spells in Skyrim gets you down and you're looking for more variety, it seems the community appreciates my spell packages the most. They don't come with magic scaling though (but are compatible with magic scaling mods) because almost everyone is already using their own magic scaling solution.

Never search for "most endorsed". This'll pull up garbage from early 2012 that's had 1.5 years worth of endorsements from other fools who search for "most endorsed".

http://www.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/topalltime/?adult=2

Tell me again how that's "garbage"?

I know I am new and not a Premium member, but judging by the condescending and arrogant tone it looks like "EnaiSiaion" has a very high opinion of him/herself and an obvious agenda to promote their mod. It didn't take long, did it? :wink:

Edited by MidevalGuy

Well... Enai was probs saying it while keeping in mind the hot files list... and I kinda agree with him on that... sometimes the mods that end up there aren't exactly the hottest ones... at least in my book.. not always but yeah.... depends on what you are looking for right? Sometimes an interesting mod might pass unnoticed.

Alsoo... Enai is among my favorite mod authors. His mods made with care and vision... and are popular as it is so he has no need to for an agenda. :p

Just saying.