Robot Dogmeat

Relativelybest

This idea dose not sound too bad. I think that in FO2 there was a dog you could get that was robotic, but you could not have both dogmeat and the metal dog. Would definitely tie into the original games. Instead of using stims to fix the dog you would use junk metal. Would be interesting too that since its robotic it could have some storage space, like RL-3.

Random idea I had, inspired by this mod.

Basically, a retexturing of Dogmeat making him into a robot, maybe with a sound effect to make his barks sound like recordings or something.

Just throwing it out in case someone is interested.

lmfao, I also thought of a robocop dogmeat after seeing that mod. I might give it a try, but it should get a unique model too. No texture will make him look like an actual robot.

This idea dose not sound too bad. I think that in FO2 there was a dog you could get that was robotic, but you could not have both dogmeat and the metal dog. Would definitely tie into the original games.

Doesn't surprise me, now that I think about it. They apparently even built robot horses, after all.

lmfao, I also thought of a robocop dogmeat after seeing that mod. I might give it a try, but it should get a unique model too. No texture will make him look like an actual robot.

I have to disagree - I think a simple retexture would be enough, because a good texture makes a big difference. And I fear that if he's made too robotic you lose the feeling that he is also a dog. But I guess that's also a question of taste.

You are right, a good texture with well applied normal map can make huge difference in a model. But probably it would look funnier with changes in geometry to make him look less organic. But that's totally a matter of taste indeed.

Or maybe you could tie dogmeat into an optional quest where he gets hurt and he must have alot of his organs and body parts replaced. Make it a landmine explosion (seeing as of how he is to stupid to not run away from it.) He could get the ability to disarm landmines to. He could have an area on his face that is cyborg and that replaces one of his eyes with a red laser-ish eye. and his right front and hind legs could be cyborg so the right side of his face would have to be the cyborg side. and you could extend the cyborg replacement for his right leg up to cover some of the right side of his face and the right frontcyborg leg should have a spot of cyborg that stretches down his side form his right front leg to his right rear leg. Oh, and you could make the back right side of his jaw cyborg with some crazy miniature chainsaw-like teeth. Sorry, I REALLY like planning out mods.[to bad I can't actually mod anything :( ]

Cyberdogmeat?

I like it. Dogmeat can actually talk. Not sure if that's a good thing.

"I need you to stay here, dogmeat."

"I canz haev treatz?"

"Maybe later."

"Y yuo not haev giev treatz?"

"*sigh*"

lmao, that's the idea of the day. This must be so done.

Archived