Anyone up for Movie spoof Mods?

Grennolds

I am not that talented with the GECK as those whom are out there are, but I do think of ideas. I remember playing FO3 and realizing that there were not that many spoofs, so there was a little lack of funny in game.

My suggestion is that there should be a mod that puts some new random events/encounters in game, not to replace what is there mind you, but to ....liven up the atmosphere. Like...for example.....the spoofs that were in the original Fallouts (not exactly the ones from the originals but a similar feel as those).

oops pushed random buttons and posted early.......me is newbie......

Anyway....

some thoughts for movie spoofs would be stuff from Mel Brooks Films (Spaceballs - the flying Winnebago, Robin Hood men in tights - the bridge with little John), Monte Python (just something from them, heck the black knight would be funny "just a flesh wound"), Something from Riddick, Dr. Who (would work perfectly, and ties back to original games), of course Star Trek (something from them, maybe you get teleported to enterprise bridge and get to some quest there) and Star Wars (may be you find a storm trooper? would be easy for some to mod power armor to look like storm trooper armor).

Heck some game spoof mods would be fun too:

Half Life, Halo, Duke Nukem, anything you can think of. Heck a spoof of Space Quest would be funny, its a really old game from before and may be during Fallouts beginning. The main character is a space janitor and the narrator is very sarcastic.

Archived