Beta testers wanted-armors, outfits, and character models

DogtoothCG

Hi Nexus!

I'm slowly making my exit from the modding community. As I do this, im workong with a rather secretive group, on a rather secretive project. However, my work is no secret and is updated at least bi weekly in my gallery.

Here is my conundrum. I have one of the worst computers known to man, and am barely capable of running NV on the lowest settings with Ini tweaks for performance.

I need at least three seperate members capable of running NV at its highest specs with ENB as i am doing gamma correction on the textures (and I'm a cheauvanistic pig and like seeing my work all pretty).

I need a total of six members, one for each character model and enb

So far i have 2 completed ingame models, and i need testers for Blackout, Enhanced shaders, and Somber Vintage.

If your interested, please send me a pm.

Using these models in screenshots is acceptable and encouraged, however, sharing or modifying these files is strictly prohibited until public release.

Thank you,

Payton

I wish you luck! I can not test for you since my computer does not like ENB all that much (and personally I dont like it all that much anyways), its been looking great so far.