Help with getting the DLC to work

Daryst

Now before you go and tell me to go to the front page and read the guide. I did that and I got all the dlc to work, except for one. For some unknown reason. Operation Anchorage wont start. The radio messages for The Pitt and Mothership Zeta are coming right in. And I also received the quest for Point Lookout in Rivet City, but for whatever reason, Operation Anchorage wont load. Can you guys please assist me with this?

I am unsure as what you will need from me, but I can say that it is a heavily modded game. But I did get the other dlc to work, so that does not explain as to why this one wont.

Many thanks in advance.

Ok, I had the same problem with Zeta ... then I discovered that the .ESM wasn't ticked ... have you checked if the Anchorage.ESM is ticked ?

I know it sounds simple but maybe it's something simple like this.

If you're using NMM then go to the Plugins tab and see if the Anchorage.ESM is there if so, then tick it, if not then

reinstall.

Edited by Nintii

I will check that out again, although I am pretty sure that it was not loaded first. As I have the same order now with a fresh install, which loaded fine.

But who knows. it may work.

Edit: Tried to alter the load order, but it did not work. But the new save is working fine so I will be using that one.

Edited by Daryst