Which Military Branch would you rather serve?

Tiber Septim

Which Military Branch will you rather serve?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Read the instructions and story for more further details

• United States Marine Corps.
    • United States Army
    • United States Air Force
    • United States Navy

well.. i've actually never seen any of the transformer movies..so incase you didn't realize it.. i was joking...besides, the term "Marine" in itself means "water" sooo the marines are a department of the navy..(mens department)..so booyah!

joking.

Anyways to keep it on subject, when a soldier/marine is no longer active duty and is waiting to permanently seperate,the government decides to put you on a non-escapable reserve program for 1 year..and during that one year you can be called back into the poo anytime of the year..well.. i left almost exactly one year ago and come september 17th i will be new offspring to the civilian population. I plan on having a giant party and getting wasted,there will be lotsa music and lotsa girls (and by that i mean a very loud radio and a few girls who we pay hourly to pretend to be entertained) and i couldn't help myself so i kinda sent invites to all your houses (in the form of singing bodybuilder stripper messengers)!

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh, hey Guys! Paperwork is keeping me tight these days, and my laptop got corrupted coz of my Fallout 3...

Good work, u guys! I though this Poll is already long abandoned! Thanks for keepin' it alive guys!

@Uncle Roe

Long time no talk, Roe! The Major's keepin' me tight these days. I was offered to go to DI School, but I didn't want too... But should I? So, what's up with ur world now?

Btw, i found my first photo with my Dress Blues! Back when i was a Private in MCRD San Diego. Sometimes, i miss the days when i mess around with the DI..... But yeah, time goes on...

I found a Beautiful Girl up at Camp Pendleton... Turns out she was a Sergeant. We both talked often and i'm goin' to ask her out. So, pray for me guys :D !

Best, Warm Regards

GySgt. Tiber Septim

I found a Beautiful Girl up at Camp Pendleton... Turns out she was a Sergeant. We both talked often and i'm goin' to ask her out. So, pray for me guys !

very cool,I hope she takes you up on the date offer! best of luck.

I'll be leaving something in druids a little later on,a little dedication,I hope you and all service men and women enjoy it :biggrin:

hell yeah marine corps is in first place

i'm a devil dog all the way and hopefully next year i will get accepted in the naval academy and come out into the marine corps as a 2nd Lieutenant.

OORAH!!!

"Heeeey there Navy! What are you doing? Get off your ships and follow me! I am Marine Corp Infantry!"

"Heeeey there Airforce! What are you doing? Get off your jets and follow me! I am Marine Corp Infantry!"

"Heeeey there Army! What are you doing? Get off your tanks and follow me! I am Marine Corp Infantry!"

"Heeeey Civilians! What are you doing? Get off your butts and follow me! I am Marine Corp Infantry!"

Im leaving for boot camp in January. Im sooooooo stoked! Going to work up to Recon with my old high school buddy Skyler, now Sgt. Howeth in North Carolina.

For debating purposes, I joined the Marines because of the pride. Pride of being a part of indisperable family, pride of being feared by youre enemies and respected by your peers.

Semper Fi!

Hold on a minute, we are forgetting the english! A lot of people don't give a f**k what the military ("good-guys") do. It makes me SICK to think of all those people who gave their lives in various wars, mainly WWI and II, and now today you see the public and greedy politicians f**k up and corrupt the USA and UK even more they are now.

EDIT, If it was lawful I would go to the assholes who deface war memorials and symbollically spit on the graves of our fallen soilders and I would kick the sh*t out of them.