Which Military Branch would you rather serve?

Tiber Septim

Which Military Branch will you rather serve?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Read the instructions and story for more further details

• United States Marine Corps.
    • United States Army
    • United States Air Force
    • United States Navy

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a question for you guys

Which country has the best special forces ? :P

The SAS and SBS of Great Britain are generally regarded by most military experts to be the best in the world.

This is because:

1) They have more experience than any other SF regiment in the world.

2) Nearly all SF have been modelled upon them and trained by them including JTF2 and Delta.

3) They have the toughest selection program on the planet.

4) SAS/SBS soldiers are hand picked veteran soldiers mainly from the Royal Parachute Regiment and Royal Marines Commandos which are all ready very tough regiments.

5) They have the longest training programs.

6) They have an extremely good track record.

7) They are the oldest SF in the world.

(this is fact, google it if you want, there is even footage of the fire fight between taliban forces and the SAS)

On a more serious note, The American governments zombie plan is to bring the country under martial law,blocking the borders,seaports and air traffic, then the next phase is to take over all major hospitals and private medical research facilities,gather up all the brains being saved on ice and send them to one remote classified location fronting as a burger king with a giant freezer in the back made specifically for brain storage. From there,brains will be strategically deployed around the world where needed.

If the burger king is to fall,zombies will have a huge feast on the remaining brains and then continue to rip apart anyone who can't jog fast enough. If you can't beat em..you'll join em.. :sick: :yes:

EDIT: who has the best special forces? that question fuels more mission activations than any other.. it would be selfish to say my country.. and that goes for anyone.. the best you can do is keep that one to yourself lol

EDIT: who has the best special forces? that question fuels more mission activations than any other.. it would be selfish to say my country.. and that goes for anyone.. the best you can do is keep that one to yourself lol

Sorry but this is fact, google it if you want :cool:

fact...smacked...who cares who's better.all who serve do so selflessly,its not about beating your chest like a gorilla or egos!

I can tell you for a FACT right now that the only people who care which special forces is better are polticians and those who will never see combat. When your in the thick of it and have fought against other forces,things like who is better becomes a childlike question. Also,nothing in this world last forever,there will always be someone better than the best, underestimating other special forces is a really..really bad idea... sure.. America is currently at the top of the food chain.. but you don't know the facts as they stand. I've seen combat, I know the facts.. You've read an article and saw a video on the net.. you think you know the facts.

When it comes down to it, it's not a matter of who is the best,but who survives and who dies..and i doubt if put in the situation,you would look down at a man you just killed.. thinking "well.. guess i'm the best". Dez has a point also.. it's not about who is the best. "Best" is merely a title and titles don't stop bullets.

What purpose is served by asking for opinions only to denounce those thoughts with what you claim to be a fact? And having supporting statements does not make something a fact just because those statements might be true, let me demonstrate:

- white is the symbolic color of cleanliness / purity

- fluffy soft things make people happy and feel good

- angels are white

- angels are glorious beings with great holy powers

- food is considered a fuel / power source for the human body

- therefore, eating vanilla cake gives me the power of god.

See, it doesn't work, but all those things are true, google it.

edit: the question in my first sentence is rhetorical, your response to Uncle Roe makes your purpose pretty clear.

fact...smacked...who cares who's better.all who serve do so selflessly,its not about beating your chest like a gorilla or egos!

You'r right :thumbsup:

I was in the american military and you expect me NOT to see an SAS? in combat? no? in training.. all the freakin time and if it's training we are talking about i can't say the marines are the best at wargames.. we are good.. and the SAS is good..but low and behold,the SEALS take the cake.. the whole cake and nothing but the cake.. the white fluffy crust and the purity of the center that taste like angels... not one piece.. all..now it's obvious your a SAS fan with the avatar and british flag and all.. and i got nothing against the guys,they are great to train and learn from,but they are not the best by a long shot. Also.. don't beleive everything you read on the interwebz. you may not realize this but some of the stuff out there is bullshit... one video isn't enough reference to deem an entire military branch the best. don't let visual media carve your brain,you wanna see the best,you gotta serve with the best.

Also

The SAS and SBS of Great Britain are generally regarded by most military experts to be the best in the world.

This is because:

1) They have more experience than any other SF regiment in the world. (experience is good and all..but again..experience doesn't stop a bullet)

2) Nearly all SF have been modelled upon them and trained by them including JTF2 and Delta.(both SF model each other out. we take from them what we need,they take from us what we need and it all works out hince why we are allies..)

3) They have the toughest selection program on the planet.( for a fact..that's pretty opinionated..and when was the last time you ran through an SAS basic training course?)

4) SAS/SBS soldiers are hand picked veteran soldiers mainly from the Royal Parachute Regiment and Royal Marines Commandos which are all ready very tough regiments. ( we have a similar program called the secret service)

5) They have the longest training programs.(longest training program isn't always a good thing.. if you can teach a man to be a killer in 3 days rather than 3 weeks,take the 3 day course,sides with training it's not about how long training last,but what kind of training you get,the taliban have boot camps..they jump through fire hoops and do flips for months on end..for months! ..lol..)

6) They have an extremely good track record. (that they do.. your dead on with that one.. SAS know what they are doing when they do it)

7) They are the oldest SF in the world. (according to official history)