Which Military Branch would you rather serve?

Tiber Septim

Which Military Branch will you rather serve?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Read the instructions and story for more further details

• United States Marine Corps.
    • United States Army
    • United States Air Force
    • United States Navy

No worry. I two years, they take everyone than they get. The U.S. Army is after the Iraq disaster total devastated. And they need new Killers for other Wars. where could it be? Pakistan? Iran? Everythings is possible with Commander slick.

@Wikinger9048

Don't take it too seriously, If this is the order of a General, I would already spread the polls around the internet with the permission of the censorship guys. But this one is from my Major. It's not really an order, I'm boasting with my Major about this. So i'm sorry i didn't say that on the first time.

:rolleyes:

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@PureSnipe

Yeah, but Battle Fatigue is easier to remember. I'll see you 2 years later. If you'll get lucky you ended up in the 1st Marine Div. And one thing, Don't get to many Puurple Hearts, i'm sick of em'

@Wikinger9048

Maybe your next to enlist, wikinger.

Maybe your next to enlist, wikinger.

The purpose of this thread is recruitment, and Tiber has said this very clearly. There have been known incidents of military recruiters enlisting civilians without their consent, sometimes maliciously. I can't help but think there is a threat implied by his statement.

I'd be enlisting as a PFC since I have an Eagle Scout rank. And me enlisting would be after college, and only then if I was off the medication, because, well, me without the meds is really scary for people that don't know me well, and hilarious for those that do.

No, you'd want to go with this most likely (Platoon Leaders Class)

Currently in the process of applying. Hope things work out.

Actually, I mean that towards Puresnipe. ;)

But congratulations on making E6. :)

That's seems a pretty quick jump when you went to chief petty officer.

Yeah, iknow your talking to PureSnipe but im saying that's too late for me.

In the Navy, i got college friends who is an Officer. So I advance rank quickly. Heck, i've been offered to be a Pharmacist's Mate(Corpsman)

I too have lots of friends that is an Officer of the Corps. I've earn three field promotion.(First, Corporal. Second, Sergeant. Third, Staff Sergeant) I don't want to talk about why i got those Promotions.

Thanks for explaining, bud! Anyway, how do you change your title(Example: Veteran)

The option to change your title comes when you reach 500 posts, and can be accessed from your account control page.

I doubt Wikinger will enlist in the U.S. forces... I believe that user is auf Deutscheland; if male, I think the Bundeswehr still has a compulsory service obligation of two years (which is frequently waiverable for most college students).

If it's a he, and he does have to serve, I hope it opens his eyes to some of the good things that service can bring.

Still have some fond memories of good times at various fests with our sister unit, the 36th Panzerbrigade.

Thanks for explaining, bud! Anyway, how do you change your title(Example: Veteran)

The option to change your title comes when you reach 500 posts, and can be accessed from your account control page.

I doubt Wikinger will enlist in the U.S. forces... I believe that user is auf Deutscheland; if male, I think the Bundeswehr still has a compulsory service obligation of two years (which is frequently waiverable for most college students).

If it's a he, and he does have to serve, I hope it opens his eyes to some of the good things that service can bring.

Still have some fond memories of good times at various fests with our sister unit, the 36th Panzerbrigade.

Well, he will enlist not to the U.S. Forces. but to the German Army. Since i'm actually from Indonesia but moved citizenship to the U.S. So i enlisted to the Marines. I nearly got to the Singaporean Army because of the National Service Program in Singapore.(My Dad is a permanent residence in Singapore, which apply the National Service, causing me to serve the armed forces of Singapore)

But really, i do think that he will have to enlist. If he does Enlist, well i'll see you around in Afghanistan.

Anyway, check my new signature characters. I laughed when i found it, so i decided to put on my signature. LOL!