Race Menu

SirTrijj

When downgrading from AE back to SE... should I have "not" dl'ed an older version of Race Menu? MO2 says I have an older version of Race Menu...so I am getting a warning every time I log back in. Should I just install the newest version of Race Menu or no? Race Menu seems to be working as is.

Also, the latest FNIS dl from Nexus, MO2 says the data is not set up correctly and FNIS is not working properly with my animations. I've tried dling again from Nexus and get same warning. I uninstalled FNIS and re-dloaded it manually. Still get same warning. Any suggestions on these two issues? Ty

For Racemenu: Use the latest version for "Special edition". It's in the "old files" section, the one at the very bottom (V0-4-9). DON'T use the "AE" version, which is the current main file.

Unfortunately I have no experience with FNIS and MO (Vortex user here), so I can't help with that. AFAIK, the update didn't change anything regarding animations, so "AE" or "SE" shouldn't matter.

FWIW, for Skyrim 1.5.97, I use racemenu v0.4.12. I do not receive any warnings about racemenu being "out of date" upon loading the game.

Ooops... Thanks for the correction...The "old files" list of Racemenu can be a bit confusing. In fact, the latest version offered there is V0-4-16. Whatever... Just try to use the latest version available for SE. :smile:

Hmmm..... I tried 4.12 mentioned above and SKSE in MO2 wouldn't launch the game. I'll try the latest version of SE then.

oh well. It works for me. I figured maybe it would for you too. Probably some mod contention or a different version of SKSE or something else.

Sorry for the misdirect.

Ooops... Thanks for the correction...The "old files" list of Racemenu can be a bit confusing. In fact, the latest version offered there is V0-4-16. Whatever... Just try to use the latest version available for SE. :smile:

Not a correction, just listing what I use in Skyrim SE 1.5.97, and which unfortunately *doesn't work for the OP's configuration. it may very well be that 4.1.16 is what the OP needs after all.