I need my animations, plz help (FNIS)

SirTrijj

Woe...I have had to (on occasion) use TCL to get to bandits underneath Lakeview Manor. The AP reference is Animated Prostitution. No reply on that mod's page yet. I did a web search and found something called "STEP". Have u used that b4? It does require a new game playthru however. If I need to start over, I usually uninstall everything that has "Skyrim" in it. I just keep typing in Skyrim in the left-side search box till nothing shows up that involves Skyrim. Probably not a good idea, huh? How do u start all over? It's more difficult now cuz of AE with trying to start a game with no mods installed, what with Address Library and other mods needing to be instaled to make AE run. Right, or no?

TCL is just one of many useful console commands. They are (or were to me) intimidating at first, but with time, you'll find that they're useful and easy to work with when needed/wanted. Here's a ?useful? link to a site that lays many of them out clearly and usefully.

https://skyrimcommands.com/

I don't use Animated Prostitution, so I have no idea on its particulars. Visit its mod page and review the posts section, as well as the description, to see if there's something you missed or maybe you need some patch for (if there are any) or a load order issue or whatever. For now, you might consider uninstalling it (AP) and then, after you read up, you can try again later. Personally I've found that playing the games is far more fun than playing FixTheGame, even if I miss some titillating category. (I've installed, and subsequently uninstalled dozens and dozens and dozens of clothing mods, other mods, and plenty of SL related stuff that just became a time and soul sucking headache once installed.