Can't recruit Clover

kornetbeef

I'm using mod that allow u to recruit character regardless what karma u have (i'm playing good character), but still i can't recruit clover.

When i talk to Eulogy Jones i have a the option to buy her (with [karma] in front of the option) and pay her 500 with barter skill. After that clover come to me and speak but the only option i have is end conversation (have to go/see u). When i talk to Eulogy again i still can buy her as if i never buy her. This is the problem, i already pay but i don't have her.

I can recruit other character like Jericho (bad) and RL-3 (neutral). But for some unknown reason i can't recruit her. I already done the rescue from paradise quest, some people say this is the problem but this hasn't confirm yet. Can some one help me?

The mod that i used but fail :

Better companion and caravan.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1385

No Karma Check To Buy Clover

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2522

i also used modification on her hair, face and weapon but i think that not the problem.

so please help me and Thanks.

Sorry for my english.

i already done that in fact i used "Better companion and caravan" first before i used "No Karma Check To Buy Clover".

when i can't recruit clover with Better companion and caravan" i try using "No Karma Check To Buy Clover" (of course i turn of first "Better companion and caravan") but still no effect.

Please help me.

• 2 years later...
I have the same problem. I had Jericho follow me to the spot, then while inside, I ask to buy her, he says no, then I remember I can only have one at a time, so I tell Jericho he's fired, but I still can't buy her. I have the Barter skill, I have a mod (Followers Hired Continued No checks, or something like that) and it worked for Jericho, but not Clover. D:

Hi,

try to lower your karma with console commands (make a save first!):

player.getav karma this will show your current karma, make a note of it

next use

player.setav karma -500 for example, use it repeatedly or with other values until you are bad :)

try to hire her again

after that restore your previous karma with above command, use positive values this time.

hope this helps